viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

How can we raise student awareness about how students can best learn and help them find more ways of learning English more effectively and productively? Exemplify this through the lens of a student and prospective ELT practitioner.

In my point of view there are many ways to be an effective teacher. I know that we as teachers have many troubles at the moment in which are in front of the students because to learn a new language is not easy for them. It is because English is not their native language. For that reason, motivate our students is a key for open a new world, experiences and knowledge and keep the flow of the classes is one of the most important elements if we want to be a successful teachers. In my experiences as practitioner I apply some activities to innovate the way to learn for example: one of the useful activity in which the students have the opportunity to speak and listen is the audio program. The purpose of that activity in the classroom is to show students how to improve their four skills to develop those should become a vehicle for communicating thought and feelings.  The audio for me is focus in the listening and the speaking skill and contain pronunciation exercises; as a result, the students make conversation in the classes and fill the blank in the exercises that I provide them or the exercises that the English book has. With that activity I encourage my students to learn through podcast, songs or TV programs, not only in the classroom, but also outside of the classroom.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario