domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

1. Write about an experience of community, of any duration, that has been meaningful to you (letting community mean whatever it may mean to you). What went on in that situation that made it “community” for you? What was going on in you at that time that made you available to this community?

One of the most meaningful experiences of community for me was when I started to study in the university, because I did not know anyone and to staying in group or community was hard for me. Since I started the career I was very shy and I made it difficult to make friends with others and I know that the community can not take root in a divided life which began to realize that I had to stay in a group. When you start dealing with others I realized that just because they are in communion with ourselves we find community with others as I have read in this chapter, for only then can come to know ourselves while we get to know to others. Community is an outward and visible sign of an inward and invisible grace, flowing identity and personal integrity in the world of relationships. Therefore to interact with others I could understand that I had to show me as I am not trying to impress anyone, without losing my identity and learning to accept others. As a result of this experience is one that most marked me when talking of the community understand that and to me it seemed to me difficult to belong to a community and it happens to many people especially our students many times we do not realize it but they do not feel welcome or comfortable with their peers. Since they do not understand that community building is essential. First, the students have a basic need to belong to a group; at first I was a little uninformed use of strategies to connect students to each other and to me. As Mr. Palmer does point out, it was messy, and I've certainly learned a lot. Fortunately, now are the importance of community and the importance of staying in it.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario