domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

2. Do you feel a “sense of community” with each subject you study? What is the nature of that relationship? How has your relationship with your subject enriched your life? Stretched your life? Challenged your life? Changed your life?

1.     With each topic that I had studied, I felt community. At first I know myself I could then meet my classmates and having a good relationship. Although, often not coincide with the views you try to learn from the opinions of others and to accept the group to which one belongs. When studying each topic you share with peers and creates connectivity between each, the nature of this relationship is to recognize that most of us will achieve true intimacy with only a handful of people in life, without try to force anyone to belong to our group. Respecting each of the members and the ideas of others. My relationship with each of the members who have enriched my ability to belong to a community and understand that it is a community was acceptable and was based on fear losing the relationship and communication with them. Since I have been challenged to be different, to accept the opinions of others and solve problems together, so it has changed my life in a positive way because as the same chapter the model of community that I look says it is one that can embrace, guide, and refine the core mission of education-the mission of knowing, teaching and learning.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario