lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014


4. Palmer discusses six paradoxes of pedagogical design (pp.73-83).Choose one to focus on.  Share examples of teaching environments you have experienced where this paradox is honored.  Have you ever been in a classroom where only half of the paradox was honored while the other half was ignored? Describe what that classroom was like.


Para mi the space should welcome both silence and speech , I consider this paradox into my classes, because the invironment of my class has both  silence and speech, I give to my students the oppotunity to talk and share their ideas at the momento to explain something or simply talk about doubts or something like that, both of them work so good , they are two important tools for be an effective class, in order to recognize in which areas I can improve to my students, for example: I give my students 5 or 10 minutes for tell me if they have some problems with the topic or they want to share their knowledge with their classmates, at the same time they may think in silence about this and then they can share their ideas.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario