lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

 2.  Name some of your key gifts or strengths as a teacher. Now name a struggle or difficulty you commonly have in teaching.  How do you understand the relation between your profile of giftedness and the kind of trouble you typically get into in the classroom?


There are a lot of key gifts or strengths as a teacher. For example: blissful, pleased and joyful about the good things that you do for your students. For me when my students get good grades is happiness because I know that I taught in the correct way and they understood all the classes that I taught them. For that reason, I am blissful. I am pleased too when they participate in my classes with a nice attitude and I don’t need to force them to participate because I don’t like to do that. On the other hand, I feel joyful in the majority of the classes because we are friends and they share with me their problems and in that form I search some ways to help them to solve their problems. As well, I have some struggle or difficulty at the moment to teach. For example: I am not too much active in classes because I am really quiet and for me it is hard but I try to teach in an interactive way. Another struggle is my tone voice because it is low. Sometimes, my students don’t listen to me and it cause disorder in classes, so I try to speak a loud. It is a little bit difficult for me but it doesn’t matter because I prefer to strive myself than a wreck class.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario