lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014


I. What are some of your fears in the classroom? How have you dealt with them? What have you learned about yourself and about fear as a result? 


At the beginning of the career, I didn’t want to be a teacher. I wanted to learn English and I wanted to work in another place. Because I remember one of my biggest fears was to be in front of the students. It was because I used to be very shy. For that reason, my first experience as teacher was a little bit difficult, because in the teaching practice II I taught for the first time. I used to think that to teach will be the worst thing in the world but it wasn’t in that way. That day I could overcome my fear and I realized the entire lesson plan that I planned. I had a good experience and now I love teaching. I think that, I overcame that fear because I did a lesson plan and I asked for some help about it. To be in front of a group of student is not easy we must be brave. But for me is a one of the best thing because if you enjoy what to do everything is different. I like it because I share my knowledge with the students and at the same time I learn a lot from them. But I have another fear, it is my enthusiasm. I am not too much enthusiasm. Sometime, I could notice that the students are more interesting in others things not in my class. As well, I try to implement some warm ups activities with the purpose is to encourage the students to participate in classes and to activate their minds. Accordantly, I learn that I need to be more active in classes so, I motivate myself to learn new techniques and methods in which my I teach with a great attitude. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario