viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

I.       Write a personal statement trying to express what is at the heart of your life as a future teacher.  Consider the following questions: Why do I want to become a teacher? What do I stand for as a student teacher?  What do I want my legacy as a teacher to be? What can I do to keep track of myself, to “remember” my own heart? When did you first realize that you wanted to be a teacher? What were the circumstances of this realization? How close are you to those feelings today?


I decide to be a teacher because when I was in high school I had a good teacher that taught me a lot of things that I used in this years in the university and he was my motivation to be an excellent student so I think that I could be a good teacher to motivate students to be someone in his/her life as my teacher motivated me I could be a motivation to my students , but I have to study hard to learn new things because I have to give good knowledge to my students because some teachers did not like to teach and they did not care about what their students learn and I like a teacher want that my class were significant to my students that they remember the knowledge during all his/her life not only one month so every day I tried to improve myself because my students need different techniques  to improve a new language , because if the teacher always use the same they will feel bored in the class so the teacher have to know different strategies , and the teacher have to know the necessities of his/her students.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario