lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

  
III.    Write about a fear, not necessarily related to teaching that once controlled you, but no longer does.  What caused you to confront that fear? What helped you get loose from it?
Whatweretheresults? Whatdidyoulearn?
 
One of my fears is to lose my sister because she was born with a heart problem. She is five years old and she is one of the most important people in my life. So, when she was born all my life changed. The doctor said to my mom that she was going to be operated. I don’t know what happened but she was sick at the moment to the operation so, the doctor stopped it. After two years, the doctor wanted to operate my sister again, but she was sick again. My family and I were disappointed about that. But, now my sister is so healthy and she is really intelligent and I am sure that God healed my sister. At the beginning that situation was difficult for me, because I love my sister and I was study the licenciatura so, I failed some subjects. I felt upset and I didn’t want to continue to study but my mother told me that I must to study. So, I continue but I changed to the profesorado. Now I am happy because my sister is my blessing and I love my career. Through the years I learn that, God blessing me much more than I deserve. For that reason, I try to do my best in the career because I want to be a good teacher and I want to help my family and my students to be better person. As a result, I enjoy all the little things in life and I could overcome another fear that is good because now I am braver than I was before.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario