lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014


5.What questions are you living at this stage of your life—from “How can I get up in the morning? To “ How can I become a good teacher? Are the questions you are now living the ones you want to live? If not, what questions would you like to be living? How might you hold these questions at the center of your attention?


Every morning is different because we have new challenges not only as teachers but also in everyday life. When neither imagined he could become a teacher woke without aspirations or goals to accomplish. But now everything is different always have to improve some areas of my life and that is why I wake up motivated to move forward no matter the obstacles. In order to be better every day and give my best to my students. Since I have a big challenge on my hands and learning the English language depends a lot on me. From the way the reason I go ahead and how I relate to them so that learning is optimal. I keep every challenge every day because only then I will be able to fulfill my dreams striving to achieve what I want and how I want my students to be. So these are many of the questions with which I can get up every morning thinking to motivate me to be different.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario