lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2014

 Evelyn Fox Keller says of Nobel Prize—winner Barbara McClintock that her knowing came from “the highest form of love, love that allows for intimacy without the annihilation of difference” (pp. 55).  Does this kind of love have a place in education? If not, why not? If so, how might it be taught? How might it make a difference if we could teach students to love the world in this way?


This kind of love has no place at all in schools, that not all teachers are partially to its students many of them make no distinction between them. This is not correct because when we have to educate in an egalitarian manner with students and learning is optimal. Because if there are preferences students take a nasty behavior and classroom environment is bad, but if you have a good relationship with each of them trying to know them better and see if we can help in any of the areas in which they most need the classroom environment becomes better. If we show a different attitude to the students they are too but if the teacher does not show love or interest they act the same as they are reflected in one. So if we want to educate students that they are good people with love of neighbor we have to start by learning ourselves. Thus education is different and no student will see less of their peers. Because if they begin to learn to love themselves as they do with their peers as well as the teacher. Now they will be good people both in terms of what education will also be people of good for humanity. Taking love for the needy and doing good to improve the world. I  love my career. Through the years I learn that, God blessing me much more than I deserve. For that reason, I try to do my best in the career because I want to be a good teacher and I want to help my family and my students to be better person. As a result, I enjoy all the little things in life and I could overcome another fear that is good because now I am braver than I was before. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario