lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

 1. In what ways have you experienced “suffering” as a student teacher? Has your suffering had any redemptive quality to it; that is, has it made you heart larger? What would help you deepen the redemptive quality of the suffering your experience in your work?

To remember that kind of experience is really hard to me because it was a horrible experience. It was a year ago; I started my teaching practice at INSA. The first time that I taught was in ninth grade. I have never had a previous experience as teacher so, it was difficult to me. I started the class with a great attitude but the students were bad behavior. They started to said: “teacher teach us you, please”, they told that to another practitioner. The practitioner was from teaching practice IV and I was from teaching practice I. I was upset and frustrated. I tried to engage the students to participate in my class and to paid attention but it was impossible. They were doing another things and I couldn’t continue with the class because they were intolerable. After the class, I felt so sad and I didn’t continue the teaching practice but I talked to my mom and she told me that:   ” to teach is not easy, you must to be brave and continue with your dream”. She motivated me and I continued. So, it helped me to open my mind and overcome my fears. Besides, I made my heart larger because I love my students instead of their behavior. Now, I am friendly and kind with all my students. I don’t have teacher’s pet and I am really respectful with all their opinions. I learn a lot about them because some of my students talk to me about their personal life so, I give them some advices. I think that bad experience happened because life it is not easy and it is no easy to focus on what we don’t have and on what we fail. In my case, maybe I was so shy and I felt that I couldn’t do something. So, when you focus on all the beautiful things in your life, for example to teach and to share your knowledge with the students you will attract that in abundance and you connect with the many blessings in your life. I’m grateful for and before I know it now.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario