lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

 3. Describe a moment in teaching when things went so well you knew you were “born to teach” and compare it to a moment in which things went so poorly you wished you had never been born! Name the gifts that made this good moment possible—not the techniques you used or the moves you made, but your qualities.
 



One moment in teaching when things went so well was this year, because I was teaching to students of seventh grade but they are form seventh grade “E”, so my tutor at the beginning of the semester changed my classmates and I to another grade. So, I told that bad new to my students and they were really sad. They told me that they want to be with me because they understand me and that my classes are nice. In that moment I felt so happy and I could understand that if I do all the things with love and pledge everything change. I appreciate that kind of thing because through the years I have receiving many lessons from a lot of people and it helped me to clean my mind and conscience to be thankful for everything and to understand that if I work together with the students, I could change the traditional way to learn. It is one of the best gift that I have been never received because I know that they appreciated my work and my pledge in each classes and they taught me that the great and little things changes in our lives need time to occur. Unfortunately, I lived a moment in which I wished I have never born. It occurred at the beginning of this semester with my new group of student. In the first class, one girl said something really bad about me, she said: “I hate her I didn’t understand anything, I hate her stupid class” and listed to her. So, I felt frustrated at that moment but at the end of the class I talked with her and I asked her about her comment. She told me that she said the true. I looked for a solution of that problem because I felt so terrible. Thus, I tried to know her and she knew me, too. Now, she is one of the best students and she pays attention in the classes and if she has a question she asks and I answer in a good way. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario